Have we met?
I’m Maritza – a travel blogger and writer passionate about inspiring other Latinas to travel to their dream destinations.
Currently I’m exploring the United States, but I’ve also traveled to 14+ countries in Europe and the Americas, lived in Madrid, Spain for 1 year working as an English teacher, and studied Greek history and culture in Athens, Greece for 3 months.
Proudly a first generation, Mexican-American Latina, much of my experience comes from this perspective to support other likeminded Latinas in their own travels.
I’m also eager to share my story on how travel transformed my life, how I flipped my reverse culture shock from anxious and confused, to empowered and excited with transformative travel, and how you can do the same!
Welcome to Travel Notes and Things.
My Top Travel Destinations
- 14 Best Night Tours in Chicago To Book in 2023
- 13 Unique and Weird Chicago Tours To Experience in 2023
- The 25 Coziest and Best Coats for Chicago Winter in 2023 – Extreme Cold Winter Coats for Women
- The Complete and Best 6-Day Guadalajara Itinerary
- How To Easily Plan a Trip to Montréal for the First Time In 2022
- 18 Unmissable Day Trips From Québec City, Canada