Have we met?
I’m Maritza – I’m a travel blogger and content creator passionate about inspiring other Latinas to travel to their dream destinations. I’m currently exploring Illinois, but I’ve traveled throughout a few countries in Europe, including a move to Madrid, Spain to teach English, as well as around the Americas. I’m also eager to share my story on how travel transformed my life, how I flipped my reverse culture shock from anxious and confused, to empowered and excited with transformative travel, and how you can do the same! Welcome to Travel Notes and Things.
Welcome to Travel Notes and Things.
- 4 Days In Mexico City – The Complete Guide For First Time CDMX Travelers
- How Do You Deal With Coming Home From Traveling? 7 Very Helpful Post Travel Blues Tips For Beginners
- 8 Amazing and Honest Reasons To Study Abroad in College
- 3 Beautiful Cities To Experience Semana Santa in Spain, In and Near Madrid
- The Ultimate Winter Packing List: Chicago Edition
- 6 Midwest Spring Break Destinations To Visit This Year