Have we met?
I’m Maritza – I’m a travel blogger and content creator passionate about inspiring other Latinas to travel to their dream destinations.
I’m currently exploring Illinois, but I’ve traveled throughout a few countries in Europe, including a move to Madrid, Spain to teach English, as well as around the Americas.
I’m also eager to share my story on how travel transformed my life, how I flipped my reverse culture shock from anxious and confused, to empowered and excited with transformative travel, and how you can do the same!
Welcome to Travel Notes and Things.
- The Complete and Best 6-Day Guadalajara Itinerary
- How To Easily Plan a Trip to Montréal for the First Time In 2022
- 18 Unmissable Day Trips From Québec City, Canada
- 27 Incredible Things To Do in Galena, Illinois in 2022
- 4 Days In Mexico City – The Complete Guide For First Time CDMX Travelers
- How Do You Deal With Coming Home From Traveling? 7 Very Helpful Post Travel Blues Tips For Beginners